For investors, and particularly investment media, reporting season is a bit like Christmas. After months of waiting everything starts happening at once and in all the excitement it can be hard to get a good sense of how things have changed until the dust settles.
Join our portfolio managers and equity analysts after reporting season for an interactive webinar where they will discuss:
- Their main takeaways from reporting season
- The key results for IML’s portfolios
- How their outlook for the Australian sharemarket has changed
- Your questions
We are running three webinars across our different strategies, please register at the links below:
- Large cap update: Thursday, September 15, 11am AEST (Funds covered: Australian Share Fund, All Industrials Share Fund & Concentrated Australian Share Fund) – RECORDING
- Equity income update: Tuesday, September 20, 11am AEST (Funds covered: Equity Income Fund) – RECORDING
- Small cap update: Wednesday, September 21, 3pm AEST (Funds covered: Future Leaders Fund, Australian Smaller Companies Fund & Small Cap Fund) – RECORDING
Each webinar will run for around 30 minutes and we have set aside time for questions in each webinar. We encourage you to submit your questions when you register. There will also be the opportunity to submit questions during the webinar.
CPD Points will be awarded for attending any of the live webinars. Please allow up to two weeks after the event for your CPD certificate.
WANT INSIGHTS THAT CUT THROUGH THE NOISE?
Subscribe to hear directly from IML’s Investment Team