The reopening trade is over – or is it?
Portfolio Manager Daniel Moore talks about the popular reopening trade stocks that are at or above their pre-Covid highs and whether it is now time to take profits or look for further bargains. Daniel also gives his thoughts on:
- The downside risks to travel stocks, healthcare and more
- Why capital raisings may not be fully priced into share prices
- How to ensure you’re not paying too much for a great story
- Why ‘steady Eddy’ companies are still offering value, and
- Why Cochlear implant demand has soared since masks were introduced.