While the information in this website has been prepared with all reasonable care, Investors Mutual Limited (“IML”) accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions or misstatements however caused. This information is not personal advice. This information has been prepared without taking account of your particular objectives, financial situation or needs.
Investors should be aware that past performance is not indicative of future performance. Returns can be volatile, reflecting rises and falls in the value of underlying investments. Potential investors should seek independent advice as to the suitability of an IML Fund to their investment needs.
Investors Mutual Limited is the responsible entity for the IML Funds. Applications can only be made by reference to the relevant current Product Disclosure Statement, dated 1st August 2014 or through IDPS products that include these Funds. The Product Disclosure Statement can be obtained by contacting IML or on this website. Potential investors should consider the Product Disclosure Statement before deciding whether to invest, or continue to invest, in the Funds.
The fact that shares in a particular company have been mentioned should not be interpreted as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold that stock. The context in which any commentary about a specific security has been prepared is that of a balanced portfolio with an agreed investment strategy.
IML is entitled to be paid an investment management fee and may earn a performance fee (Investors Mutual Small Cap, Investors Mutual Concentrated Australian Share and Investors Mutual Future Leaders Funds only) in return for managing the Investors Mutual Funds. For information on fees and commissions please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant IML fund available on the product disclosure statement page of this website.
IML employees, authorised representatives and directors are paid a salary. They are not paid any commissions but may be paid a bonus based on the performance of the individual or of IML.
This websiteis owned by Investors Mutual Limited ABN 14 078 030 752 AFS Licence no. 229988 (IML). Upon accessing, viewing or downloading information from the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
1. IML, its directors, employees and consultants do not warrant the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information contained in the site and, to the extent permitted by law, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way (whether arising in contract, or tort or negligence or otherwise) from any representation, error or omission in the information or from any resulting loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) suffered by the recipient of this material or any other person. The information provided within the site is not intended to be a complete description of matters described. However, IML will endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware that material changes have occurred.
2. This site is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon for the purpose of making an investment decision. The site does not constitute an offer of any investment or an invitation or solicitation to buy or sell securities to any person. In particular, the information provided does not take into account the particular information an individual investor may require to make an investment decision. Consequently, Investors Mutual Limited recommends that potential investors seek independent financial and taxation advice before making any investment decisions so as to determine whether an investment is appropriate having given an investor’s investment objectives, financial position and needs.
3. Investments in the Funds are not deposits with or other liabilities of Investors Mutual Limited ABN 14 078 030 752 AFS Licence no. 229988, or of any other company in the Investors Mutual Group, and are subject to investment risk including possible delays in repayment or loss of income or capital invested.
4. This site is prepared for and provided to residents or citizens of Australia and to residents or citizens of New Zealand only. All currency references are references to Australian dollars (unless otherwise specified) and any reference to law is to the law of Australia. The financial products described in this site are available for investment by Australian and New Zealand residents only and should not be relied on by residents of any other jurisdiction.
5. This website may provide information, articles and material, or links to such, that are written or prepared by people who are not associated with IML. This material is only provided for your interest. IML is not responsible for the content or accuracy of this material and any opinion expressed in the material should not be taken as an endorsement, recommendation or opinion of IML.
6. Performance figures quoted on the websites are past performance. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. Neither IML nor its directors or employees or any associate guarantee or make any representation as to the performance of the Funds, the maintenance or repayment of capital, the price at which Units may trade or any particular rate of return.
7. Copies of current Product Disclosure Statements (PDSs) dated 1 August 2014 for IML's Funds are available free of charge from Investors Mutual Limited in Australia by telephoning 1300 551 132 during normal business hours. Any person who gives another person access to the application form must at the same time and by the same means give the other person access to the relevant PDS and any supplementary information. Investors Mutual Limited receives fees for acting as Manager of the Funds.
7. Usage of and linking to the Investors Mutual web site is at the users own risk. Investors Mutual Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to a users system or web site, or to people linking to Investors Mutual from a users web site, caused by or in connection with the use of or a link to the Investors Mutual site. Any such loss or damage is at the responsibility of the user. Investors Mutual advises users to take their own precautions in relation to protecting their system or web site from viruses or malfunction.
9. Copyright in the information contained in this site is owned by Investors Mutual Limited. Use of this information or reproduction of it in hard copy form is allowed for personal use only. The material may be viewed on-line by means of an HTML web browser and may be reproduced in hard copy only for a users personal reference. No part of this information may be otherwise reproduced, adapted, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process or incorporated in any way in any other document or material. Except to the extent otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), the material may not otherwise be reproduced or displayed in public and may not be distributed or transmitted electronically to any other person or incorporated by any means into another document or material, including other web sites without the express written permission of Investors Mutual. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Investors Mutual does not permit reproductions of its material in other web sites in conjunction with advertising, trademarks, logos on material of other financial planners or competitors without the express written permission of Investors Mutual.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisidiction of the courts of New South Wales.